Booking and payment
- Current prices for this and the next year can be found on the website: https://scoutinglandgoed.scouting.nl/reservations
- Bookings for the campsite or for accommodation can made via the website: https://scoutinglandgoed.scouting.nl/reservations or per email.
- You will receive a booking confirmation within two weeks of making your booking. Payments must be made as set out in the confirmation. If you do not wish to take up this booking, it must be cancelled. See the terms of cancellation for more information.
- The deposit (25% of the total sum) must be paid within 14 days of receipt of the booking confirmation, or your reservation will expire. The remainder of the amount due must be paid no later than four weeks before the arrival date.
- By paying the deposit, you agree to these conditions and to the camping regulations and you formally secure your booking.
- If a booking is made during the four weeks prior to the arrival date, the total sum due must be paid immediately and in full on receipt of the booking confirmation.
- In the event that we do not receive payment in time, we are entitled to cancel a booking. The cancellation terms set out as part of these booking conditions will apply.
Changes to your booking
- Changes to the number of guests can be made, free of charge, up to one month prior to the arrival date.
- If changes are made, you will receive an amended booking confirmation.
- The price will be amended to reflect any changes to the number of guests, but cannot be reduced below the cost for 80% of the number of guests stated in the original booking.
- If, during your stay, you spend one or several nights away from the site (for example in the case of a multiple-day hike), these nights will be charged for (exclusive of tourist tax).
- The final invoice will be prepared prior to departure.
- We charge a deposit on all bookings. This deposit will be reimbursed after your stay via your bank account or giro account, minus any surcharges for things like a later departure time, not leaving your accommodation or campsite behind clean and tidy, breakages, damaged or missing items on the inventory, vandalism and defects. If the deposit does not cover these costs, the remaining amount must be paid following your stay.
- If, due to circumstances, all or part of a booking is cancelled by the guest, the following terms of cancellation apply:
- Cancellations must always be made in writing or via email.
- The date of receipt of the cancellation counts as the cancellation date.
- In the event of a booking cancellation, all rights become null and void.
- In the case of a cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- If the booking is cancelled in the period between five months and one month prior to the arrival date, you will only be required to pay the deposit amount (25% of the total amount due).
- If the booking is cancelled during the month prior to the date of arrival, you will be charged for the full amount as stated on the booking confirmation (exclusive of tourist tax). It is possible to cover this risk by taking out cancellation insurance. If you leave prior to the departure date, you cannot be reimbursed for the nights on which you won't actually be staying on the premises.
- Special circumstances: In situations of force majeure caused by natural disasters, political conflict, weather conditions etc., changes to your booking may be necessary. You will be notified of any changes prior to your date of arrival.
Deviating from the standard arrival and departure times
- Your accommodation and/or campsite is rented from noon on the arrival date to noon on the departure date. If you are leaving later, or wish to arrive earlier, this is possible provided that you agree it with us in advance. An additional half day will be charged for the extra hours.
- In the summer season, accommodation and/or campsites are rented from Saturday to Saturday.
- If you wish to make a booking for a weekend only (outside the summer season), the latest possible departure time will be on the Sunday afternoon at 5 pm.
- It is possible to deviate from these periods, but this must be requested in an email to the manager.
- Additional conditions may apply to events and large-scale group camps. We like to talk through these types of events with the organisation at an early stage. A separate appointment will be made to this end, the date of which will be stated in the booking confirmation.